This Paraphilia Might Sound Odd...

by Danny - 09 Jul 2017 20:24
 Danny    09 Jul 2017 20:24
This is Danny. I have been having some embarrassing uh, sexual fetish. I know this sounds wrong, but ever since I was in 8th grade (now I am 20) I have been sexually obsessed with men and torturing their navel. Like in my mind I would fantasize about guys that I am into in bondage as I torture their navels. It gives me (I am extremely embarrassed to say this), some sort of sexual satisfaction thinking about it. Now, I know that this is wrong, and no, I never have done this to anyone or plan on doing so, but I do not want this to be what I am thinking about when I have my first romantic relationship. As a single man, always have been, I have never had any sexual encounters with anyone. But I want help to see what I can do to cope with this. It sounds sadistic, but it makes me feel good sexually. My parents, relatives, teachers, coworkers, neighbors and friends all agree that I am a compassionate, caring, kind, motivated, funny and sweet guy. I feel all of those characteristics inside. I never would want them to find this out. It would ruin me. So, also, I hope no mail gets mailed via the connection with my email address. I live with my parents and if they were to ever find out, I would be so mortified. Please help me with this. Every aspect of my life, other than this sadistic fetish is perfect. Also, could you try and see what category of paraphilia this falls under? Thank you so much!
Please sign in or sign up to reply the topic