I have questions about Journey of a Thousand Miles

by Alex - 07 Jun 2019 11:28
 Alex    07 Jun 2019 11:28
I 'm 16 years old and I'm not good ... I have a smile issue , I think it started before 5 years if i 'm not wrong . Let me tell you how it started .. I was with my friends and one parent of my friend appeared . He hadn't met me before .. When he started talking to me i was anxious. And i couldn't smile! I was very serious, i could not smile at all.When I was smiling , the smile was clearly fake and very uncomfortable and weird..I 'm also feeling now like I can't put a smile for more than 5 seconds and sometimes(not so now) I think it trembles ..So that incident had traumatised me and since the I 've been struggling with smiling a lot. Now I usually make it to smile when I 'm with close friends . Some time ago we were out with my friends and someone mentioned that he wanted to bring some girls and I got so nervous cause I thought I was gonna to be ashamed cause I would be nervous about my problem and I couldn't smile .. So I got so upset that my friends were gonna bring them and I left them .. That night when I left I wanted to kill myself ... I thought that my life is gonna be like that .. This whole thing has caused me social anxiety and depression and I want to do so much things that I can't do .. Also I always wanted to be an actor but I can't because of my problem .. Is there any solution to escape this ?? I'm depressed .. Is it social anxiety what is it ? Help me please.....
Please sign in or sign up to reply the topic