I have questions about Journey of a Thousand Miles

by Jayita - 24 Aug 2019 15:24
 Jayita    24 Aug 2019 15:24
For last 3 days i am feeling extremely depressed. After 3 years of being a home maker, I began searching for a job, and any job which was coming my way was not good enough for me. 3 days back I got a call from a company and I liked the job in a way. But during the interview during a flow of conversation i started making undesirable, incompetence, out of the box, unfiltered comments. It was more of unprofessionalism i showed. I was immediately rejected. When I was rejected I realised how irrelevent ans i had given. I was feeling terrible. I wish i could change my answers. I lost my confidence to a certain level. I feel filtering of my thoughts and speaking is lacking. I am feeling awful nt because i didnt get the job but because I am nit like the person I presented my self and making a fool of me. Now its a fear of showing incompetence in other interviews, how will i get a job? Fear of rejections. Due to this I am not able of sleep properly and always thinking about this. My husband planned to get me a small trip for refreshment but i could not enjoy the excitement and only flashes of my bad interview and fear of further rejection driving me crazy.
Please sign in or sign up to reply the topic